Sunday 3 April 2011

Yes , I am that hopeless !!





 my facebook statues during the past seven months . from the day I met you. Read them from bottom to top




For the past 7 months , every night when I go to sleep I see your beautiful angelic perfect face with your bright smile upon it and I wonder how could u sleep at night ? Because I obviously can't




I want to stroll down chelsea bridge , close my eyes and smell your tom ford perfume. And then when I reopen my eyes I want to see that lovely naughty smile and those glowing hazel eyes looking at me. Is this too much to ask for ?


I can't sleep coz my mood is down , my throat is tightening and my eyes are full of tears.. I want to be in Chelsea bridge now , I never wanted to leave the place nor the beautiful people in there, I literally do not want anything in here , I am ready to throw everything behind for one more day in Chelsea bridge I swear to GOD.. plz don't comment on this , I just feel like saying it out loud.




It's been 3 months since I left my heart in London,miss my friend ♥ Odi ♥ ,our endless calls ,our endless messages& his invaluable support.I Miss London cold nights,bright days,busy underground,the smell of milk everywhere,the precious people who live there.Not 2 mention Khalid Mishary & Tahani.I miss my true friend♥ Yasser♥-the 1 who has been always there for me-I love you guys and I think of you every single day


Even if the temperature is 0 in London right now , take me away , I don't mind freezing in there, PLZ




it's been 2 weeks since I left my heart in London




The only memory that I can't take off my head is that I was in Chelsea bridge standing and waiting for 2 hours in the street in a very windy and rainy day....and it was beautiful so beautiful...coz every time a door opens , I was expecting to see the most beautiful face on earth with those gorgeous divine hazel eyes that I can kill for..




Chelsea bridge is all what I am thinking about these days.




' I am off to bed and deep inside I hope Chelsea would visit me in my dreams coz I terribly miss that smile and those gorgeous hazel exotic eyes that you can't help but gaze into.ya rb.....




Thinking about Chelsea and the pain will double If I Leave now.






Surprisingly , All I want for Halloween , 3eed al7aj , Christmas , New year 2011 , my next birthday is -You- ... Yes I'm that hopeless !






I could stare at you all day and never get bored :)






if only you could let me sleep ONE night without thinking about ur divine hazel eyes and the memorable smell of Tom Ford Oud Wood..




I truly deeply miss everything and I feel like flying a helicopter to Chelsea NOW
...Can you step out of my head for a second ? I really need to sleep now..





I smell Vanilla ♥ despite the fact that I used to hate the smell of Vanilla but it's all history now :)




don't wanna be away from Chelsea bridge. should I stay or should I go ?




Those gorgeous hazel eyes that you cannot help but gaze into


I so love the Hazel eyes ,that big smile and the essence of Chelsea bridge..so so so so much that i can't put into words..




want another night like last nigh :) Happy Eid.






cant think of anything but the LAST two nights.



















1 comment:

  1. Thank you for following the Pink Tarha blog! We look forward to reading more of your entries! :)

    Hugs,
    The Pink Tarha Ladies

    ReplyDelete